We are seeking the experience of a qualified electrician/electrical technician to execute industrial controls work in the state of California. Requirements for the position include:
Minimum 2 Years in the Commercial/Industrial electrical trade.
- Hold a State of California Journeyman Electricians card
- Hold a valid California Driver's License.
- Must be a legal U.S. Citizen or be authorized to legally work in the U.S.
- Clean Background
- Must have all hand tools required for the electrical trade.
- Working knowledge of electrical principles, codes, and commercial construction.
- The ability to read and interpret Electrical blueprints, schematics, and ladder logic
- Must have good people skills with the ability to work as a team.
- Must agree to pre-hire Drug Testing.
- All candidates must be in good physical shape and be able to lift up to 50lbs in the course of performing the duties of this position.
- Good analytical skills necessary for designing and troubleshooting control systems
- Ability to analyze plan and coordinate work activities
- Must be able to multitask and assign priorities
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or put in the necessary time to complete a project within a certain deadline
- Knowledge of SCADA instrumentation is a plus
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs work required for the construction and installation of electrical systems for commercial and industrial work projects
- Performs work of a skilled variety demanding a high degree of manual and technical competency
- Installs fixtures, meters, instrumentation, wiring conduits, motors, and other electrical equipment
- Inspects circuits for specified shielding and grounding
- Performs all job duties following all established safety standard